Ariadne partners and contact details
FR - ESCEM - France Business School
- Hits: 12664
One of the French grandes écoles specialising in business and management, doubly accredited by AACSB and EQUIS in 2006, ESCEM boasts the highest international academic standards and is committed to developing top-quality, innovative teaching and research.
By obtaining both AACSB International and EQUIS accreditations in 2006, ESCEM has joined the select club of top European Management schools reaching the highest international academic standards. ESCEM Tours/Poitiers.
By structuring its curriculum and its mission around 4 strong values that are:
- and humility,
…ESCEM wishes to train future managers who will contribute to making changes. The keys to understanding companies lie in knowing how to listen, being aware of CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility), accepting other cultures and different ways of doing and thinking.
The Chair in "Social Economy and Management"
The Chair in "Social Economy and Management" was set up in partnership with leading businesses and organizations in the sector (AUDIENS, MAIF, FEHAP, ANDESI, CIRIEC France).
The Chair works on current issues in the social economy, as well as the specificities of management in those businesses.
- training aimed at social economy employees and designed to strengthen the sense of belonging to their company by means of management mobilisation.
- studies and research seminars, in partnership with CIRIEC on the specificities of management in social economy
The training ‘l’Economie Sociale et ses enjeux’
In March 2009 the Chair launched a training program on the Social Economy and Management for managers of Social Economy organisations. In the past year, there have been 10 such training programmes, each catering to around fifteen people, i.e. a total of 150 people having attended the training. This is the training that is at the basis of this program of transfer innovation.
- We are particularly gratified to note that we are tackling key issues regarding the social economy model for economic and social development, in the following context of economic and financial crisis based on the dominant economic model the socio-ecological transition that we have been observing for some years
- We noted that this training programme raises management awareness of:
- the merits of the Social Economy
- the sense of belonging and pride at belonging to this sector
- the need to develop consistency between everyone's daily practices as regards the values advocated, the key is therefore to be particularly attentive to individual behaviour
- the essential role of managers in their ability to act as facilitators and intermediaries to encourage employees also to develop an awareness of the importance of the Social Economy and the sense of, and consequently pride in, belonging.
Jordane MOURGUES - jordane,mourgues [-at-] france-bs,com